I. Terms of Service
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms of service apply to all contracts you conclude with us as supplier (Patrick Schlapp) via the website jesterofblades.de. Should other requests result from a contract, not covered by the following Terms of Service, they will be resolved on a case to case basis.
(2) ‘Consumer’ is any natural person that concludes a legal transaction that, to an overwhelming extant, cannot be attributed to their pursuing of commercial or independent professional activities. ‘Entrepreneur’ is any natural person or legal entity, that concludes a legal transaction pursuing their commercial or independent activities.
§ 2 Ordering process and conclusion of contract
(1) Subject of the contract is selling of products.
(2) By placing a product on our website we thereby provide you with a legally binding offer to conclude a contract governed by the terms specified in the product description.
(3) The purchase will take place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
Items intended for purchase are placed in the shopping cart. You can view the shopping cart via the corresponding button located in the navigation bar and apply changes at any time. After moving to the checkout page and entering your required personal data as well as payment and shipping information, all data will be displayed once more on the summary page.
If you have decided to use PayPal, you will be forwarded to the website of the payment provider. Afterwards, you will fill the necessary details to conclude the payment and see the summary. After finalizing the payment, you will be brought back to our website.
Before finalizing your order, you will be given the opportunity to review and change your details or cancel the transaction.
By closing your order via clicking on the “buy now” button, you thereby declare a legally binding purchase decision which concludes the purchase agreement.
(4) The processing of the order and order information is a partially automated process carried out via e-mail. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you specified is correct and reception of e-mails is ensured, and not intercepted for technical reasons such as spam filters.
§ 3 Right of retention | Reservation of property rights
(1) The purchased goods continue to remain our property until the payment is completed.
(2) You can only excercise right of retention if your claims arise from the same contractual relationship.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) Lawful warranty rights apply.
(2) As consumer we encourage you to check your order upon delivery for completeness, obvious faults or damage occurred during shipping. We request that potential complaints will be reported to us and our shipping provider as soon as possible. Noncompliance shall have no effects on your lawful warranty rights.
§ 5 Choice of law
(1) German law applies. This choice of law only applies to consumers if it does not impede on compulsory laws passed by the contry of the consumers usual residence (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) Provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
§ 6 Protection of minors
(1) Items that are subject to child wellfare protection law will only be sold to customers that have reached the legally required minimum age. Extant age restrictions will be pointed out in the product description.
(2) By submitting your order, you assure having reached the legally required minimum age and that your provided details concerning name and address are correct. You are obligated to ensure that only you or representatives of legal age specified by you, receive the parcel in question.
(3) As we are required by law, we advise our shipment provider to only deliver the parcel to persons of legally required age. We advise our shipment provider to request identification via ID card if there is any reason for doubt.
(4) If we have specified in the product description that to conclude a purchase you are required to be over 18 years of age, paragraphs 1-3 apply.
§ 7 Selling of weapons
(1) Purchase of goods subject to weapons law is exclusively reserved to full age customers.
(2) Corresponding to §6.2 you assure being of legal age by submitting your order and that your provided details concerning name and address are correct. You are obligated to ensure that only you or representatives of legal age specified by you, receive the parcel in question.
(3) We advise our shipment provider to only deliver the parcel to persons of legally required age. We advise our shipment provider to request identification via ID card if there is any reason for doubt.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Phone: 01525 7585806
Alternative dispute resolution
The European Comission provides an online platform for out-of-court resolution of disputes is accessible via https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Conclusion of contract
All technical steps required to conclude the contract and possible means of correction are subject to the regulations specified under ‘Ordering process and conclusion of contract’ in our terms of service (part I.).
3. Contract language and storage of contract text
3.1. The contract language shall be English .
3.2. The complete text of the contract is not stored by us. You can save contractual data before closing your order by using the print function of your browser as well as saving them electronically. With the order confirmation, the customer also receives a copy of the Terms and Conditions together with the Cancellation Policy and the instructions on the terms of payment. If you have registered in our shop, you can see your order placed in your profile area.
4. Fundamental properties of products
Fundamental properties of products can be found in the product description.
5. Prices and payment
5.1. Prices specified in respective offers always represent total prices. All price components as well as due taxes are included.
5.2. Shipping is not included in the purchase price and will be calculated aditionally if your order has not qualified for free shipping.
5.3. While shipping to a country outside the European Union additional costs such as customs tax or transaction and exchange fees can occur that you need to bear.
5.4. You have to bear transaction fees (e.g transaction or exchange fees of financial institutions) in case delivery takes place in an EU member state payment however has been triggered from outside the European Union.
5.5. Available payment methos are pointed out by corresponding buttons below the offer.
5.6. If not specified otherwise, payment is due immediately.
6. Shipping conditions
6.1. Shipping conditions as well as date of delivery can be found via a corresponding button on our website or in the corresponding offer.
6.2. If you are a consumer, law states that liability for accidental damage or destruction during shipping will only pass onto you after reception. This is independent from whether or not shipping was insured. This does not apply if you independently specified a shipping provider or another person for transport not specified by us.
7. Statutory warranty right
Liability for defects is regulated by §4 Warranty in our terms of service (Part I.)
last update: 23.01.2023